Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It is Thursday, so that means it is Thankful Thursday today.

So, what am I thankful for today?

1. Toilet paper
(Remember, it will always be at the top of my list. And, there are some days where I am a little more thankful than others that I have plenty of it.)

2.  Coupons
Yes, I am a couponer. I'll talk about this another time. But today I'm thankful that I had coupons and was able to get three free shirts!

3.  My comfy bed
Where I do most of my blogging.

4.  Red Box
DVDs for $1, and if you've got coupons they're usually FREE!

5.  Facebook
Depending on whose status I'm reading, I can feel either very old or pretend that I am still young and hip.

6.  Tomorrow is payday!
No explanation necessary on this one.

7.  I won free pizza today!
Yum!

8.  There was one last Diet Dr. Pepper in the fridge.
DH and I decided to give up all soda buying, so I am savoring my last one!

9.  Fairly normal hair
Tried to get a picture of a lady I saw last night at a restaurant whose hair extended at least 12" ABOVE her visor. 

10.  That my teen-aged sons know how to do their own laundry.
Teen-age boy clothes STINK!!

What are you thankful for today?


Bren


2 comments:

  1. LOL - I'll bet those clothes DO stink. I hate you missed out on the hair picture. I've tried to give up soda buying before - I wasn't strong enough. It's not that I think it's that bad or expensive - but it definitely makes me crave bad for me foods when I drink it. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair was awesome. So much so we watched her walk out of the restaurant and were still gawking in awe as she sat and had a cig. on the bench outside. Yup, you get the picture! Bren I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete