Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Ramblings

I always seem to have random thoughts in my head, and usually there is a conversation or two. I am rarely at a loss for words, and this week I will share some with you.

1.  I really really want to "accidentally" step on the back of someone's pants who are wearing them so low they are hanging off their butt and are having to use one hand to constantly pull them up. I'm sure it probably wouldn't faze them, but it would give me great satisfaction.

2.  Shooting milk out of your nose actually burns a little, but not as much as soda.

3.  As I get older, I have found that I have more things in common with Whoopie Goldberg. Only, I'm not willing to make a commercial about them.

4.  A wet dog stinks really bad. However, a wet dog who was playing with a dead animal and is now asleep and passing gas is even worse.

5.  I must rely on other people's memories of my childhood, because I can't remember a thing.

6.  If you take the time to clip and plan with coupons, you can save a lot of money. And tick off all the people in line behind you at the same time.

7.  Americanized Mexican food is better than Mexicanized American food.

8.  If you really want to embarrass your teenagers, mow the grass in a tube top and curlers.  
Note: I have never done this, since I have broken all child labor laws by having my offspring mow the grass themselves. However, the thought has crossed my mind....

9.  No matter how hard you try, there are some children that you just cannot "trick" into eating generic.

10.  The advantage of having maxed out credit cards, an empty bank account and bad credit is that nobody wants to steal your identity.

Bren

2 comments:

  1. Number 10 is where we're at. But I think we're digging our way out. Maybe. Oh, & #3? Yeah. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J read the blog and said "I don't get #3". I told him "You're a man. You wouldn't."

    ReplyDelete