Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Once again I am going to take a cue from my sister-in-law who writes a Thankful Thursday each week. (Although, sometimes it shows up on Wednesday).

This Thursday I am thankful for:

1)  Toilet paper!  This really should at the top of everyone's list. Just imagine what we would do if the world's supply of toilet paper suddenly disappeared?  Now I am all for historical reenactments, but that is one reenactment that I really do not want to have to participate in! But you know what they say -  that history repeats itself, which is why I now have a stockpile of approximately 100+ rolls, which should last my family about... a week. Better find some more coupons.

2)  Deodorant. Once again, another reenactment in which I do not want to participate. Yes, I also have a stockpile of deodorant as well. Twenty-eight of them to be exact. But I may have to carry a few in my purse to pass out to others I may encounter in a crowded elevator who possibly ran out that day.

3)  The internet, but especially Al Gore who created it. Thanks, Al!

4)  Little Debbie's snack cakes. Need I say more?

5)  My newspaper delivery lady. I will get into this more at a later date, but I am very thankful to her this week.

And last, but certainly not least...

6)  Tennis rackets.  It is my weapon of choice this week as I make my way to the mailbox each day and am attacked by the million June bugs that obviously didn't realize that it is July!

What are you thankful for today?

Bren









3 comments:

  1. Bren, I think you might need an intervention. Really honey - repeat after me, "No more TP!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you put it in perspective, it's not THAT bad! It equals out to around 25 rolls per bathroom. Besides, I hit a sale. You can't pass up a TP sale knowing you have to use it every day for the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Teenage boys, you can never seem to have too much TP or Deo. They are the necessity of life especially with 90*+ weather.

    ReplyDelete